7.10.2008

Love at first sight

Oh, this designer is fabulous! I was purusing desire to inspire today and came across their feature of Ashley Roi Jenkins design. I love it. I know, again with the wall paper. But it's a great color and has great visual detail. I love this grey color, especially leading in the pink bathroom. Of course, I'm not sure I could get away with a pink bathroom in our house, grey walls would probably pass with flying colors *or lack there-of*. I want this. A closet that serves as a office. I'm racking my brain as I type trying picture where in our tiny house this could go. The hall closet? Also, check out how nicely the textured wallpaper complements the cozy pink drapes. Drool.

1 comment:

  1. "great visual detail"
    "how nicely the textured wallpaper complements the cozy pink drapes"

    You can *so* tell that you have design experience. Cuz I'm all, that looks pretty and then I tapped out.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)