11.09.2009

potatoes and olives

Maybe it's my husband's crazy obsession, er, hobby. Or, maybe it's my, uh, completely innocent interest in anthro. Whatever it is, this past year I've been really inspired by vintage *finds*, as you could see in my last living room post. I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite places for vintage goodies and inspiration.

One of my favorite places to visit is Three Potato Four. Not only do they find the most amazing vintage goods, but it is impeccably styled.


I've already disclosed my love of typography. Nuff said.


I love this grouping. And, I can honestly say I've never loved arrows.


Aah. Fabulous bottle arrangement.


Super fun vintage sign. Love the color and the fonts.

I've recently found another super-inspiring site for vintage goods.
26 Olive Street. Fun and quirky vintage finds and amazingly styled photos. Swoon.




Vintage signs look amazing in any room.


Wine carrier. Such a fun way to store wine. And, makes typical wine racks look super blah.


These bring me back to fifth grade when it was *cool* to be chosen as the person who would set up and run the film projector in class. Did I just admit I'm that old? It just occurred to me that I might be vintage. Uh oh. Need to go read Glamour and pretend I'm young again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)