1.15.2010

all projects have to start somewhere

And, this is where the fireplace project begins. If you've been reading this blog for awhile, you'll know that I've have strong feelings against this fireplace.

It sticks out like a sore thumb in the living room. It's a weird color. And, it is in a spot where it can't be a focal point, unfortunately. So I'm finally going to fix that. I'm going to paint it a lovely cream color and hopefully it will blend into the room a whole lot better. And yes. Chris is actually okay with this. Finally.

 
First things first. It needs cleaning. I don't even like to think about how many years this ash has been sitting there. Bleh. So that's where this project is beginning. And, this is how my weekend is shaping up.

What about all you? Any fun and great projects lined up for this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)