7.20.2010

{I heart} flower bag

There's a chance this adorable bag was delivered at my door yesterday:


I am completely smitten. I have so many plans for this cute bag and am excited about how much sass it'll add to an outfit! The best part, is it's large enough to be a work bag, which for me means it has to carry files and my lunch :).

My plan was to show you the bag in all its cuteness and then direct you to the site, but I just jumped onto get the address and it's out of stock! (SOOOO glad I ordered when I did!) But, check out Ruche anyway, because they have some pretty darn cute clothes and accessories.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, uber cute. I'm looking for a new bag. Need to spice up my purse collection a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)