7.28.2010

{inspired} loving

This week has been exceptionally inspirational. And, it's only Wednesday! I can't wait to see what's in store for the rest of the week. There are so many great things I've bookmarked this week, I wanted to share a few with you all. 

First up is this amazing paper mobile. I want to go create something with paper right now!



Next up are these paper cuts. Ob. sessed. I've never hidden my love of paper cuts (oh, okay, and here) and these are making me swoon hard. Now, to justify the price tag :).


And last in the loving category for this week is this wedding. Oh goodness, I don't even know where to begin! The style and whimsy are perfection. I spent way more time than I'd like to admit stalking photos from the event online yesterday.


The best part of the wedding though? Is it led me to Ashley Meaders' site. Inspiration abounds, friends. You must check her out, she is clearly one very talented lady.




1 comment:

  1. I love those streamers (ribbons?) with that lighting. So whimsical and amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)