10.26.2012

{fall favorites} gadding gal

 
Jenn asked "What is one thing you're loving this fall" and I really had to think about it. Not because I couldn't think of anything, but narrowing it down to one thing. Fall is my most-favoritess season. All the changes, the crisp, cool air that starts making its way into our day, spicy warm drinks and pumpkin-everything foods. That says fall to me. This fall, I'm especially loving greys and oranges--not just the fruit.

Maybe it's my growing obsession with greys, and that orange is a "must" shade for me in the fall; but the combination of cool and warm colors makes my heart pitter-patter. We're moving this month, so my house is missing a fall decor makeover, but you can bet your bottom dollar I'm wearing grey and orange combo's (you have to look fabulous, even when you're packing boxes) every chance I get. Loving those greys and oranges...and this might be my favorite combination: grey toenails and Roxann--who happens to be a perfect shade of orange!


 Thanks for letting me share what I'm loving this fall, Jenn! Happy Fall!

from Jenn: Abi, thank you for sharing! I LOVE this last photo! Your toes and Roxann are gorgeous! :) Friends, make sure to visit Abi's blog, Gadding Gal. She puts together amazing outfits, diy-project and rooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by and sharing! :)